At The Seasons, our Assisted Living Services are shaped by your individual needs and choice. We’ll provide you with the level that you need to maintain as much independence as possible. You will have the peace of mind knowing that experienced, compassionate staff is always there to help you to live your life to the fullest.
Services & Amenities
Included in monthly fee:
- Three meals served daily in our dining room
- Limited therapeutic diets
- Weekly housekeeping, linen service and personal laundry
- Assistance with showering, not to exceed 15 minutes, up to twice a week
- Assistance with shoes, socks and jewelry
- Medication administration up to 3 times per day
- Nightly checks
- Wellness programs
- 24-hour nursing support
- Utilities, including expanded basic cable and wireless service. Telephone additional
- Daily on-site maintenance personnel. On-call 24 hours for emergencies
- Pharmacy delivery
- 24-hour emergency call/response system
- 24-hour security
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments and The Seasons’ activities
- Assistance making appointments with healthcare professionals
- Visiting physician specialists
- A full calendar of educational, social and cultural opportunities
- Religious services
***Enhanced Personal Services are available for an additional monthly fee
Grandview Gardens – a safe and caring neighborhood within The Seasons for individuals with Alzheimer’s Disease and other memory impairments. Click here to learn more.
Respite Stays – short stay assistance when you need it. With Respite Stays you can enjoy all the benefits of our Assisted Living Services during those times when you or a loved one needs extra support. Click here to learn more.
Priority consideration for the following not-for-profit nursing homes: Scandinavian Home and Steere House Nursing & Rehabilitation Center.
Community Areas for Your Enjoyment
The Seasons is designed with a welcoming warmth and comfort in mind. Throughout our residence, there are many community areas that invite gathering, conversation or quiet reflection. The variety of these different spaces reflect the importance we hold to engaging your mind, body and spirit.
- Welcome Center
- Central dining room with private dining room for entertaining
- Living room with fireplace
- Country kitchen, where snacks and conversation are always available
- Arts and crafts room
- Card and game area
- Fitness room
- Large multi-purpose room for movies, lectures, meetings, special events, etc.
- Beauty/barber salon, including manicurist
- Exterior porches, terrace and gardens
We invite you to view our monthly activity calendar, where you’ll always find something to look forward to.
Our 64-apartment assisted living neighborhood is comprised of private studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments, designed with comfort, practicality and safety features in mind.
Each apartment features:
- Private full bath and walk-in shower with safety features
- Kitchenette with full-size refrigerator/freezer, microwave
- Large double windows
- Carpeting and draperies
- Expanded basic cable
- Individually controlled heating and air conditioning
Please view our apartment designs:
Studio, One Bedroom, and Two Bedroom